Lehrs / Float- and display glass annealing lehr
Today, special attention is directed towards energy consumption. Pennekamp has addressed this issue and operates an internal heat recovery system, called “draft system”. It balances the heating (annealing) and cooling area of the lehr.
A centralized air cooling damper and air exhaust system monitors and maintains such balance for energy usage reduction, whereas the components are equipped with communication links among each other. The float and display glass annealing lehrs are designed in modules (zones), all at a length of 2,25m each, in order to suit the standard truck or container loading.
Thin Glass Specials (0,3 to 2,0mm)
- Balanced upper and lower ribbon heating/cooling
- Downscaled RET zone for optimized thin glass cooling results
- Minimized F Zone cooling
- Ceramically sealed inner hoods to minimize dust contamination
- All cooling air inlets with filters
- Retractable cover seal over F zones, to avoid dust contamination
- Optional full length cullet belt